Our second chakra, known as our sacral chakra, is responsible for sexual energy as well as creativity.
It is located above the pubic bone. If this chakra is blocked, we will have trouble with energy, extreme tiredness, or difficulty finding joy.
You may also feel a constant dissatisfaction if it is overactive, a stone we recommend for this chakra is Carnelian.
SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
This chakra is in our naval area and is responsible for our self-esteem and feelings of power and commitment.
When it is blocked, we may feel powerless or out of control especially with our anger.
Physically, we could have problems with gas or other digestive issues.
If it is overactive, we may feel like we need to control every aspect of our lives.
We recommend genuine Citrine for healing this chakra.
Found at the center of our chest, this chakra is responsible for playing a vital role in our lungs and endocrine system.
This is also responsible for our feelings of love.
When it is blocked, it can cause anger, grief, jealousy, and self-deprecation.
When it is over-active, we may be too attached to things.
We highly recommend Amazonite for heart chakra therapy.
This chakra is responsible for allowing us to speak our inner truth and located at our throat.
When it is blocked, we may have trouble expressing ourselves.
When it is unbalanced, we may find ourselves speaking hurtful words or be afraid of judgment.
It can also cause problems with the thyroid. Stones that can help heal this chakra include Aquamarine or Sodalite.
THIRD EYE CHAKRA
Located between our eyebrows, this chakra is responsible for intuition and allowing us to see the outside world.
It also rules our head, eyes, the lower part of the brain, and pituitary glands.
When it's blocked, we may have trouble with intuition and learning new skills.
This can also cause us to be more judgmental, depression, anxiety, and headaches.
Stones that help heal this chakra include Amethyst, Fluorite, and Lolite.
This chakra located at the top of our head is responsible for enlightenment and connection to our higher selves.
When it's blocked, it may cause us to feel disconnected from others, feelings of isolation, or emotional distress.
Stones that can help open this chakra include Clear Quartz, Amethyst, and Moonstone.
How To Use 7 Chakra Crystal Kit
1. First, pick which chakra(s) you think may have blockages.
2. All of the gemstones we send you come fully charged and are given a positive intention prayer. It is important after each cleansing that you clear your stones.
Safe ways to clear a gemstone are: exposing it to moonlight, running it under cool water, or holding it in your closed fist and "blowing into it" (blow into the small gap where your thumb and index finger are curled around each other) with the intention to purify it.
3. Put your chakra stones in a place where they'll be accessible to you once you lie down.
4. Lie down on a comfortable surface. Attend to your comfort with a blanket and a pillow under your knees or head if needed.
Take a few minutes to breathe deeply and slowly into your belly (actually into the lower third of your lungs, but your belly will rise and fall if you're doing it correctly!). Set your intention for this healing session.
If you're just going to work with one chakra, set the specific intention for that chakra. If you're going to work with all the chakras, set a general intention for this healing.
5. If you're only going to work with one chakra, place the stone over that chakra.
6. If you're going to work with the whole chakra system, you can proceed in either of two ways.
You can start at the crown chakra and work your way down, in order, to the first chakra (sky to earth--e.g. for helping the recipient ground and center, alleviate headaches and anxiety, manifest something on a physical plane); or you can go the other way, starting at the root chakra and working your way up to the crown (earth to sky--e.g. for raising the recipient's energy to a higher vibration, enhancing spiritual development, increasing physical energy).
Don't sweat the direction choice--just go with what feels right.
7. If you place the stones top to bottom, have any points on the stones facing toward your feet. Conversely, if you're placing the stones bottom to top, place any stones with points so that the points face your head.
8. Some healers also like to place a stone/gem/crystal above their head and below their feet. You may also like to hold a stone in each hand.
9. If a stone doesn't feel comfortable or "feels wrong" or keeps rolling off once you place it, go with that feeling and remove it, either leaving that chakra without a stone or using a different one.
10. As you place each chakra stone, you may want to set a specific intention for the healing of that particular chakra, sense the energy of the stone, and visualize its bright color and harmonious energy "tuning" the chakra.
11. After all the stones that you will be using have been set, simply rest for a while, allowing your chakras to be balanced and cleared by the chakra stones. Breathe slowly and evenly; empty your mind as much as possible.
Those are 11 great ways to use the kit, if you have any tips or methods you'd like to share with others who may read this blog post, please let us know in the comments.
Comments will be approved before showing up.