Placing a Healing Chakra Pyramid on your desk raises the energy around you. It allows you to stay focused while working. Setting a pyramid in the refrigerator keeps your food in a high energy environment. Of course, you can also hold it in your hand while meditating.
From ancient times, the Pyramids of Egypt has great design structures that connect all kinds of energy forces. Its shape has been proven to possess the geometry that radiates healing powers.
When you observe the energy flow patterns in a pyramid by mapping it using Kirlian Photography, you will see that there is broadly two specific phenomenon. You will see a concentration of energy that takes place around the vertical axis passing through the apex of the pyramid (at 1/3 the height from its base). You can also see the energy coming out of the summit of the pyramid is spiral.
The 7 rainbow colors are associated to the chakras and the endocrine system.
- Violet, crown of the head, pituitary gland is our connection with universal energies.
- Indigo, middle of forehead, pineal gland represents forgiveness & compassion.
- Blue, throat, Thyroid gland is our physical & spiritual communication.
- Green, heart, thymus gland is for love and sense of responsibility.
- Yellow, solar plexus, adrenal glands represent power and ego.
- Orange, lower abdomen, pancreas gland is associated with emotions and sexuality.
- Red, base of the spine, gonad glands represent grounding and survival.